Skup plastiku, sklep sportowy Hantle żeliwne 2x20kg obciążenia żeliwne, sprowadzenie zwłok z zagranicy, praca w policji testy do policji testy policja, Forum policyjne Zobacz jak zostać policjantem i jakie wymagania należy spełnić, agencja modelek, Sklep "GO TO THE SHOP" Super! zniżki, Historia Aukcji USA Copart IAA, Pożyczki pod zastaw nieruchomości, Copart IAA Api

Biohazard v0.01 + v0.02 Alpha

gazety, ścieżki dźwiękowe, dema

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Awatar użytkownika
DreamON
-#
Kontakt:

Biohazard v0.01 + v0.02 Alpha

Post autor: DreamON »

1) the proper names of the files are:
Biohazard v0.01 (08-04-95) Alpha.rar
Biohazard v0.02 (10-04-95) Alpha.rar

2) the original purchase price of the actual v0.01 disc was 2000 dollars. the original purchase price of the actual v0.02 disc was 1500 dollars.

3) v0.01 has an image of the status screen from v0.00 on it. v0.00 is the earliest co-op build. the image has dewey, gezzler, and commands that are very obviously intended to control a cpu.

4) in v0.01, jill is saying "I'll stand watch here"

5) working gameshark codes exist for both of these builds.

6) there exists a hacked version of v0.02 that allows you to explore 4 rooms that are locked in the alpha.

7) there is an image that is supposed to be in the rar for v0.02. its a picture of the original disc, and the single-page instruction manual for the tester. The image was removed before releasing for whatever reason. In this image, both v0.01 and v0.02 are clearly referred to as "alphas" and not "betas".

8) read issue 91 of gamepro. all those pictures are from these builds.

9) there also exist 2 full debug builds of bh1.i wouldnt be surprised if you guys see those soon too.

[center]Biohazard v0.01 (08-04-95) Alpha

Obrazek Obrazek[/center]

Język: Jap
Format obrazu: Bin+Cue
Obraz spakowany: 7,68 MB
Obraz rozpakowany: 19,1 MB
Ilość partów: 1

Linki:

Kod: Zaznacz cały

http://www.mediafire.com/?lt9q5vte520sfbt
Host: Mediafire

[center]================================================================================================[/center]

[center]Biohazard v0.02 (10-04-95) Alpha

Obrazek Obrazek[/center]

Język: Jap
Format obrazu: Bin+Cue
Obraz spakowany: 16,9 MB
Obraz rozpakowany: 95,7 MB
Ilość partów: 1

Linki:

Kod: Zaznacz cały

http://www.mediafire.com/?k7vlv3v3ib232c1
Host: Mediafire

ODPOWIEDZ