Skup plastiku, sklep sportowy Hantle żeliwne 2x20kg obciążenia żeliwne, sprowadzenie zwłok z zagranicy, praca w policji testy do policji testy policja, Forum policyjne Zobacz jak zostać policjantem i jakie wymagania należy spełnić, agencja modelek, busy do Niemiec - przewozy do Niemiec - busy do Niemiec pomorskie - busy zachodniopomorskie, Promocje i okazje Playstation, medycyna estetyczna Gdańsk

Znalazłem patch do Pesa 2011 na ps2

dyskusje na temat gier i pomocy w tym zakresie

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Komornik190
-#

Znalazłem patch do Pesa 2011 na ps2

Post autor: Komornik190 »

Pomoże ktos przetłumaczyc ten tekst będe wdzięczny

1) Copy the contents of the original dvd in a folder named for example PES 2011 Patch TPS
2) Delete from PES 2011 Patch TPS folder PPS
2) Download all parts of the patch
3) We need to unpack the file you just downloaded. If the file is to unzip or 0_SOUND 0_text PPS or follow step 3.a, otherwise, all other files follow step 3.b
3rd) Run the file of the first part (which is an executable file) and click Browse and select the destination folder to the folder where you copied the contents of the original DVD (ie our example folder PES 2010 Patch TPS )
3.b) Open the RAR archive and drag the entire archive in the folder where you copied the contents of the original DVD (ie our example folder PES 2010 Patch TPS)
4) You will be asked a question that says to overwrite the files: You must respond to all
5) Wait for end to extract the contents
NB. In Windows 7 at the end of extraction will say that the program was not instalalto correctly select the option “This program has been installed correctly”
6) Once you have extracted all the files necessary to rebuild the ISO (see Help from the point where it says ISO Rebuild or Videotutorial)
7) Burn the ISO with DVD Decrypter newly regenerated (recommended) to 4x
8.) Insert the option file on the Memory Card (see Guide)

Awatar użytkownika
nowex
-#

Post autor: nowex »

Google tłumacz :)

http://tnij.com/ZP9ky
PS2 SLIM SCPH-70004+MODBO760 ,SONY DualShock2, Memory Card SONY 8 MB, 29 oryginalnych gier
PS3 80 GB, SonyDS3, MOVE, KAMERKA SONY, 12 oryginalnych gier, PSN
PS VITA

ODPOWIEDZ